- You are being offered a promotion in your current department or a position in another department, which should you take?
- You are about to meet with your boss about your annual review – should you do anything to prepare?
- You feel as though your salary is below market – how should you ask for a raise?
- You want to go all the way to the top – what steps can be taken now to pave the way?
- You just can’t seem to get along with your new boss – is there a way to fix it or should you just leave?
- You have just been passed over for a promotion – how can you ensure that you’ll be selected the next time around?
- Your company just announced it is merging with another – should you start looking for a job or stay and see what happens?
These are just a few of the many issues that The Talance Group can help you work through. We have seen these issues from all sides many times before and observed the results. Over the years, we have listened to thousands of stories from different points of view: the employee’s, the supervisor’s, the subordinate’s and executive management’s. While we cannot tell the future, we can certainly share our personal observations and allow you to make a more informed decision for yourself.