Call us! 713-357-9565
Location: The Woodlands, TX
Post Date: July 7
Employment Type: FA Direct Hire
Reference Code: #5466
Location - The Woodlands!
Senior Revenue Accountant – Regulatory
The Senior Revenue Regulatory Accountant will be responsible for preparation, filing and reconciliation of severance taxes, state royalties and ONRR related to both operated and non-operated.
• Preparation, filing, payment confirmation, and reconciliation of severance taxes and state/federal royalties
• Gather and analyze all volume and pricing data necessary to accurately pay State and Federal Regulatory Agencies severance taxes and royalties for gas, oil and natural gas liquids
• Coordinate with the governmental agencies the setup of additional wells and new company entities
• Stay current on the regulations governing severance taxes and royalties for governmental agency, especially Texas and Louisiana.
• Work with land and division orders confirming the decimal interest payable to regulatory agency
• Research and respond to correspondence from the regulatory agencies.
• Research and respond to audits relating to severance tax and state/federal royalties
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, Accounting preferred
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in oil and gas – regulatory related
• Experience with Louisiana Severance Tax and State royalties a must have
• Microsoft Excel proficiency required
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skill
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org