Call us! 713-357-9565
Location: Houston, TX
Post Date: August 8
Employment Type: FA Direct Hire
Reference Code: #5554
Finance Director opportunity for a new public E&P co. based in Houston. The company is currently running two rigs and expecting to ramp up production. All assets are onshore, and operating in the most active basin in the U.S.
Finance Director - West Houston
* Will report directly to CFO who is highly respected in the industry
* Will supervise 2 people initially
* Develop and maintain multi-period financial and operational forecasts supporting management and investor relations efforts including stock performance analysis, key performance metric analysis, competitive analysis and comparative valuation
* Develop and manage finance aspects including certain treasury functions, bank relationships, and capital market activities
* Leads the development and implementation of the IR strategy, budget and forecast, and educates and updates investment community
* Assist CFO with periodic projects including preparation of presentation and analyses for Board of Directors, evaluation of strategic financing
• 12+ years of progressive experience in finance, investor relations, and/or financial planning and analysis. Public company oil and gas industry experience preferred.
• Previous management experience required.
• Good understanding of financial modeling, equity markets and corporate banking.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Good interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required. CPA, CFA or MBA preferred or actively pursuing.
If qualified please contact Jennifer Silveira - email@example.com