Call us! 713-357-9565
Location: Houston, Texas
Post Date: June 6
Employment Type: IT Contract
Reference Code: #6355
SAP Basis to join large company in Houston for 9+ months.
· Architectural design, deployment, configuration and ongoing maintenance odf multiple SAP landscapes – S/4 HANA, ECC 6.0, Solution Manager, SAP BW, PI/PO, EP,GRC, BPC and other SAP components
· Installs, configures, upgrades and troubleshoots SAP ABAP and Java stack
· Installation and configuration of SAP ABAP systems ECC, BW, GRC, BPC, etc.
· Installation and configuration experience of Business Suite on HANA
· Installation and configuration of SAP Java systems Portal, PO, etc.
· Evaluate, download and apply latest Enhancement/support pack stacks to ABAP and Java systems
· Install, Configure, Upgrade and provide ongoing support for SAP HANA Database
· Troubleshoot and resolve HANA DB replication issues
· Provide ECC Support with a strong knowledge of SAP, Oracle, Windows and UNIX infrastructure dependencies
· Provide operational support for OpenText components ICC, Archive Server, VIM, etc.
· Proactively identify and resolve issues and maintain high uptime of SAP BPC HANA environment
· Provide PI Application Support for SAP messaging, automate monitoring of interfaces, implement PI Housekeeping activities, secure interfaces, etc.
· Authoring power shell scripts and modifying / revising existing scripts as need arises
· Provide operational support for TM1 application
· Configure solution manager to monitor SAP and Non SAP systems and alert on key resource failures
· Setup BCP environment for SAP ABAP and SAP JAVA systems
· Provide operations support for SAP systems and technical infrastructure, including but not limited to transport administration, printer administration, user accounts and authorization.
· Work in a mixed server environment covering Unix and Windows servers using Oracle and SQL Server databases
· Maintain strong and effective working relationships with SAP Applications owners, IT Infrastructure team and OS/Network Team.
· Provide day to day Issue, troubleshoot and resolve system availability and performance issues
· Proactively monitor system health and take corrective action before problems occur
· Perform system tuning of ABAP and Java systems for optimal performance
· Develop, document, and adhere to standard procedures and best practices
· At least 8 years of SAP Basis Administrator experience
· SAP Certified NetWeaver Basis administrator
· Prior Basis support experience with SAP IS-Oil