- Location: Houston, TX 77002 - United States
- Job #: 10451
- Job Type: FA Direct Hire
Growing Global chemicals, fibers and plastics manufacturing company looking for a key member of the Corporate Accounting team.
Senior Accounting & Reporting reports to Asst. Controller and will be a key member of the Corporate Accounting team in a fast-paced, dynamic, and growing company!
Need to have consolidation experience, SAP-BPC and OneStream, Financial Reporting experience and Big 4 experience and CPA or parts passed are a big plus!
- Manage the monthly close processes, requiring collaboration with international locations, FP&A and site controllers.
- Manage the quarterly and annual audit processes with external auditors, including coordination of schedules for auditors and disclosure checklists
- Preparation and variance analysis of monthly, quarterly, and annual internal and external income statement and balance sheet
- Preparation and variance analysis of quarterly and annual cashflow statements for external reporting
- Preparation of quarterly and annual footnote disclosures and disclosure schedules for external reporting
- Serve as project lead for the OneStream reporting and consolidations project
- Prepare and manage the submission of government surveys
- Assist with other periodic FASB compliance analyses and reporting
- Prepare timely and accurate corporate level account reconciliations
- Assist with the Ascend SOX lite compliance program
- Assist with other Ad Hoc requests and projects as needed
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- BS in accounting or finance required
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) highly preferred
- Minimum 7 year’s experience in the same or related area (including 2 years in Public Accounting or Publicly traded company, preferred)
- OneStream, SAP ERP, SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC), SAP Business Intelligence (BI) experience a plus
- Strong corporate, consolidations, and accounting research & analysis experience
- Strong understanding of US GAAP
- Must be able to work with a diverse group of people and interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Must have good time management skills, self-directed, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to manage expectations up and handle multiple priorities while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent oral, written, analytical and interpersonal skills