- Location: Houston, TX 77002 - United States
- Job #: 10388
- Job Type: FA Direct Hire
UPSTEAM E&P REVENUE ACCOUNTANT
- One of the largest privately owned oil and natural gas producers in the US
- 100 BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR – #87 for 2023, #8 in Texas
- EXCELLENT employee compensation plan that includes
- 30% BONUS target for everyone, last 5-year average has been 36% annually, pays up to 6x year
- Buy-In Program – company provides funds that are invested in properties/dividends paid, this has proved very substantial for employees
- BIG PRIZE BONUS – currently Dream Car voucher for $75K or cash $55K, prorated depending on hire date if company reaches targets
- EXCELLENT benefits, including 4-6 weeks of PTO
- Lots of opportunity to grow, even in your own role can get promoted to higher levels
- Restructured to Regional Model in 2020, allows for a very entrepreneurial environment & less bureaucracy
- Accounting close moved towards end of month, allows for less accruals & PPA’s
- Fully in office, values collaboration and face-to-face interactions, flexible on hours and great work life balance
- Five (5) years minimum experience in oil and gas revenue accounting.
- Ability to complete multiple, diverse tasks of differing priorities.
- Very familiar with integration between division orders, marketing, production accounting, compliance and transportation and POP fees.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the interdependences between accounting departments and basics of the business/industry.
- Ability to document new desk procedures.
- Ability to identify and implement controls for areas of responsibility to ensure accuracy of work.
- Outstanding administrative and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with specific ability to translate complex operational information into an organized and presentable manner.
- Proficient in the use and application of the following software:
- Required: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook), SAP Production and Revenue Accounting software experience.
- Preferred: Working knowledge of Enertia.