- Location: Houston, TX
- Job #: 9653
- Job Type: FA Direct Hire
- Category: Finance
- Newly created position due to growth.
- Very strong, cash rich company with TONS of growth, green energy.
- Company has 3 distinct areas of business (Energy-power/gas, LNG, renewables).
- Reports to Head of FP&A who likes to groom people; many who have started their careers under him are now running their own departments.
- Excellent benefits including 100% paid healthcare for employee and employee dependents.
- Hybrid schedule (M/F are WFH, T-Th in office) - temporary, then flexible schedule and flex hours.
- Lots of flexibility provided one is working during core hours (10-3pm).
- Paid DT parking.
Gain experience in:
- Financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting and management reporting.
- Support and assist the budgeting, forecasting, and long-term planning for consolidated companies.
- Assist with the creation of long-term planning models for strategic planning scenarios and cash forecasting.
- Continue to improve processes and create efficiencies to consolidate reporting on different business segments.
- Work effectively within Excel spreadsheets and have some knowledge of Excel formula and functions for reporting and model building.
- Bachelor in Accounting, or Finance.
- 1-3 years of experience in Finance, FP&A, or corporate accounting.
- Budgeting experience and corporate financial modeling.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Basic understanding of Accounting.