- Location: Houston, Texas
- Job #: 8313
- Job Type: IT Direct Hire
- Category: IT - Applications
The client is seeking a solutions-focused Hands-On IS Director to play a critical role in completing our integrated business systems environment, that includes Salesforce, within our organization. In this critical role, working and reporting to the CFO, you will be designing, configuring, and enhancing scalable solutions across our many business areas and the systems that connect them all.
The IS Director will analyze requirements, propose system recommendations, ensure proper coding methods and design patterns, and define documentation standards. This position is a hands on specialist on complex technical and business matters. The IS Director will also oversee a direct report.
- Support business objectives by leveraging the Salesforce platform to build and configure custom solutions that improve business processes and drive gains in efficiency and effectiveness across all business areas.
- Analyze complex business and technical requirements with particular regard to their impact on existing applications in order to produce scalable automated system integrations.
- Lead the design, configuration, development, documentation, testing, and deployment of solutions in multiple orgs, including API integrations with third parties.
- Ensure effective integration with current applications. Ensures that all systems are working at optimal levels.
- Attend team, project, division, and interdivisional meetings.
- Understand the business to provide solution suggestions for our ever-changing needs and helps operations groups utilize information systems to improve their efficiency.
- Develop coding standards and provide guidance.
- Participate in cross functional team communication and knowledge sharing activities.
- Fulfill technical lead role on multiple projects and coordinate development activities along with the CFO.
- Work with Executive level team members to estimate and prioritize projects, provide project status and delivery timeframes.
- Manage and document configuration changes to fields, workflows, reports, roles/permissions, security settings, page layouts, custom objects, reports, and dashboards.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or information technology, or other relevant IT field
- Strong technical experience with Azure and managing an Azure Data Lake environment
- Systems Integration, configuration, and development
- Development experience using Node.JS and Python.
- Experience with Bitbucket or GitHub
- Integrating Salesforce or similar CRM with other applications using web services, API’s, and other technologies
- Implementing platform end-to-end, including data conversion, post-production support and troubleshooting