Private Equity IR Analyst
- Location: N/A
- Job #: 8469
- Job Type: FA Direct Hire
- Category: Finance
Private Equity Investor Relations Analyst - Downtown Houston
This is a leading PE firm, and has $4B in assets under mgt., across three funds.
- Exceptional bonus potential
- Fully-paid medical, dental, vision; 401k
- Co. adds automatic contribution to 401K.
- 2 wks off around Christmas doesn't go against vacation.
- Last fund raise was over $1B, and plans to be back in the market targeting new fund raise early 2022.
- On site gym - $25 lifetime membership fee
- Daily catered lunch when in office
- Covered garage parking provided
- Lead the preparation of existing and prospective Limited Partner (LP) requests, including both data/financial and qualitative requests
• Assist with the creation of marketing materials, including fund presentations
• Prepare Limited Partner communications, including quarterly and annual reports
• Develop and maintain a central database of investor request responses to assist in the standardization of investor reporting and the drafting of investor updates
• Preparing materials for the firms annual meeting and marketing events
• Bachelor's degree from a top tier University
• 2-5 of experience in an investment bank, consulting firm, equity research firm, private equity firm, or in a similar role within industry.
• Advanced MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
• Strong financial modeling skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If qualified, please contact Jennifer Silveira - firstname.lastname@example.org